Monday, August 23, 2010

full moon tonight.
(which also means a photo is up here: http://www.flickr.com/zoenoelle)

today was le first day o' school.
lots of awry happenings--like my car dying right as i turned into the parking lot--that i've not the energy to type about.
i'm not sure about my classes as of yet. i'll have to wait until the end of the week to conclude as to whether i've got good vibes or not.

my faja, brother, and sister paid me a visit. my mother was supposed to as well, but got stuck in the airport due to weather (she's a flight attendant)
i missed them all so terribly. and now i miss my mama bear even more.
we went out to eat, nonetheless. i had a scrumptious greek salad, in case you were wondering.

my patchouli oil and nag-champa incense have now been restocked and i've also acquired a new ring.
all is well.


sweet dreams,
xoxo

No comments: