Wednesday, August 25, 2010

don't think i'm going to be too fond of this year. my freshman year spoiled me, i presume. not in the sense of work load (it was still quite hefty) but rather concerning the matter of professors and classroom make-up in general.

in other news--i now have a solid idea for a tattoo. thinking i want to get it for my 20th. in my heart, i want to. but iffy, indecisive me is shakin'
i'm mainly troubled that if i do, it will hinder me in the job realm later in life.
and that'd be really drab.
perhaps i'll wait until i'm in my later twenties. or thirty. thirty seems like a nice age.
i feel so trapped in my age. it just doesn't sit suit.
that's one of the most immense internal conflicts i obtain.
being labeled with a certain age and provided limits, but feeling as if my soul is confined to an inescapable shell/society in which i do not fit within.
mais, c'est la vie, non?

No comments: