Monday, January 16, 2012

i am relieved that i do not commence school on the morrow (or today, rather, i suppose) as i was thinking i did. thank you, martin luther king. though i will start classes tuesday. i'll be at school from 8:00am to 7:00pm with no breaks and my last class of the day being some sort of contrived math course which i've never even heard of before enrolling. then on mondays and wednesdays i have one more class, but it begins at 1:00 in the afternoon--thereby leaving me no chance of parking, so i'll be forced to arrive on the lot no later than 9:00am, anyways. maybe i'll start going to the gym to pass the segment of time. i'm so afraid of my schedule. and i'm utterly terrified of block classes starting up again. but all the while my mind is heavily elsewhere. only twenty-five days remain until i am able to see my darling shayda again. this longing has its hold.

No comments: