Wednesday, September 22, 2010

gazed up to the full moon. immediately commenced a sob-fest.
silent weeps--but the sea may as well've been seeping from my heavy eyes.
for hours. i'm still fucking weeping (and working on my cursing skills, all the while).
a huge portion of my being feels dreadful, because i know i couldn't ever love anyone as much as i do my lady moon. but there's this other ration of my soul that only fills on nights such as these.
i don't intend for anyone to hold this personally--it's just a matter of truth.
inevitable truth.
perhaps to aid in understanding:
this notion is just the same as some who will always love their mother more than any entity in this universe.
that's not to say they won't love anyone else. that's not to say they won't love deeply.
but just that the deepest vein will always run with the connection to their mother.
and my deepest vein will boundlessly be enlaced by the moon.





coinciding note: my sixth photo is up for my full moon/"i miss it all" project.

p.s. merry autumnal equinox! xo.

3 comments:

annaleehodges said...

I almost messaged you earlier... via random blog comment. Since this is the Full Harvest moon as well as the Autumnal Equinox. I read that we are under an intense Jupiter-Uranus in Pisces collective Tsunami. (According to the Zodiac)
Psychological floodgates are becoming unleashed. Potentials to manifest what we co-create with the archetypes (Pisces-Neptune-12th House energies):are stronger than ever so looking into habitual thought, speech and reaction patterns that limit us from breaking through.

Feelings through our own emotional barriers without drowning in the swamp of the unconscious.

God, does that even make sense?
Hope you are well love.

angie said...

I just wanted to say that I wish I was you.

That's all.

Allison Currie said...

Gorgeous photo Zoe!!!!!