Wednesday, June 09, 2010

i have so much to blog about. i've not had interweb for a while..still don't. i'm currently at a cafe drinking a delectable cup of moroccan mint tea and taking full advantage of the free wifi.

i saw IMOGEN HEAP! one of the most adorable and lovely ladies to ever grace the cosmos. she drinks mint tea, too. she was sipping on a cup at the concert.
(http://www.flickr.com/zoenoelle)



these past few days i've also seen:
--uh huh her (LEISHA HAILEY! ohmyy.)
--THE FLAMING LIPS (best show of my entire life--blew my mindddd. too bad the camera died..)
--imogen heap!!! (second best show of my entire life)
and there's more but my battery is low.

i have videos that i will attempt to post in the relatively near future.

xoxo.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I really like your blog and i really appreciate the excellent quality content you are posting here for free for your online readers. thanks peace sandro