Sunday, May 09, 2010

today
+ woke up at 7 a.m.
+ 8 a.m. read
+ 9 a.m. had a cup of coffee
+ 10 a.m. got dressed
+ 11 a.m. bought film
+ 12 p.m. went to the museum district. went on a nice walk and shot some photos.
+ 1 p.m. went to historical district. went on a nice walk and shot some photos.
+ 2 p.m. went to cvs. developed photos. bought a tiny pot in which to start growing my own herbs. (parsley, sweet basil, and my favorite--cilantro). also bought fizzy strawberry water.
+ 3 p.m. called mumzy and wished her a happy mother's day.
+ 4 p.m. back at apartment. planted seeds. placed pot on window seal. scanned photos.
+ 5 p.m.-currently curled up with my lovely kitty. my little zuzuu <3

photos from today:
http://www.flickr.com/zoenoelle
this was my first time using the pentax k-1000 i inherited from my incredible grandpa. this was a test roll. so i didn't do anything exciting. and the light meter wasn't working so i guessed on everything. think i've got the jist of it now, though.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like the photos. Kudos for guessing the exposure so accuratley..